It's good to be back!Learn more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Norman Inn in Monk Bretton is a friendly local that’s perfect for everything from quick pints to birthday treats. We do great value pub food and drink, every day. You’ll be bowled over by the menu. It’s got delicious starters, mains, sharers, and light bites from around the world. Whether you like traditional pub grub or prefer your food on the spicy and exotic side, you’re sure to find something to tickle your tastebuds.
Planning a big night out? Get the party started round ours! We’ve got all the drinks you’d expect to find in a city bar, and they’re really reasonably priced. Budget-friendly lagers? Check. Craft beers? Check. Cocktails? We do fishbowls in all colours of the rainbow. Cider cocktails too. And lovely bubbly. Upgrade to a bottle of prosecco and get that sweet Friday feeling. And if you’re celebrating something special, give us the nod and we’ll serve a private area for your party.
Switch gears at the end of the weekend and chill out with an epic Sunday roast. You’ll get the full works, served inside a giant Yorkshire pudding. Tender beef, crispy roasties, veggies, and smooth gravy. Winner! If you fancy a change, choose half roast chicken or go for our vegetarian dish of the day.
There’s always something happening at our pub. Pop in for one of our deal nights or get a team together for quiz night. The atmosphere is always warm and friendly. Bring the kids. We have a nice kids’ play area, and a menu that was made for little monsters! Let them blow off some steam and then refuel with a pub lunch.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food isn’t just great value. It’s created by our chefs to offer a ton of options for everyone from hungry families to lads and lasses on a night out. That’s why you’ll find choices for literally any occasion on our wide-ranging menu. We are committed to combining top nosh with wallet-friendly prices.
Lots of our food is eligible for daily or weekly deals. Add a drink to your Lunch Club meal and save money. Or come in and see what our daily offers are, certain to put a smile on your face and plenty of delicious food and drink in your belly!View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Norman Inn, Burton Road, Barnsley, S71 2HG